Bridget's Blog: The Next Step

Saturday, October 14, 2006

yay one photo


I tried again to upload photos and you only get this one of some trainees in the foyer at the center. As far as I know every one has been having trouble with photos. I will probably send, snail mail, some home on a disk and have them uloaded from there.

This morning I sat in the kitchen with most of the women in my family as they prepared dinner. They start working on food for dinner right when they wake up. It was neat to see an kind of disgusting too. There was a lot of raw dead fish and their heads and their eyes just staring at me. The use everything so i guess when i sit around the bowl I really dont know what I am eating. I also saw these tiny dried shrimp that the crush up and i guess use it for seasoning or in a sauce. It smelled not so good. Other then that everything else was "normal". We are having ocra, fish and rice tonight to eat. I usually dont eat that much because we havent been eating until 930-10pm and i go to bed right after that. have to get up before everyone at 6am for school

Went out to lunch today and had a ham and chees sandwich it was great! My family, being muslim, doesnt eat pig so it was nice for a change. ok i am running out of time. talk to you all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home