Bridget's Blog: The Next Step

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I planted trees today

Today we started our test nursery. We sowed seeds like papya, cashew, and, mango. We will have little seedling trees in a few weeks. There is so much to tell you and so little time.

This week we had our health class on malaria. we had to prick our own fingers and make a slide with our blood. it was just a test run because if we ever suspect that we have malaria in the future we have to test gather our own blood sample ourselves. It was kinda cool i have never done that before and it was like science class.

I also picked up my outfit from the tailor yesterday. it is pretty nice but hot and in this heat i dont know how long i will be able to where it but it will be good for korite the party the day after ramadan ends. My host family says i am senegalese now. ok i have to run. i will have more time this weekend to update you. I got a cell phone too so email me if you want the number and you can call me! later gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home