Bridget's Blog: The Next Step

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

demystification

This one is going to be short because I dont want to hog the computer. I just wanted to let you know that all is well and I am having a really good time. I have been trying to upload some photos but is is just too slow right now.

The past few days I have been out visiting a PCV. It was great to get into a village and see more of Senegal then the training center. I stayed in a hut and lived with no running water or electricity. We traveled around a bit and saw some towns and went to the beach today. I have met some amazing people and cant say enough about how excited i am about starting out in my own village in my own program. I go back to the training center tomorrow and meet my host family on Friday. I will write again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home