Bridget's Blog: The Next Step

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Florida trip

This is just a quick update to let everyone know that I had a nice trip to Florida. I got to see my grandmother, cousin Alice and Uncle Dick. Despite the red tide, I was able to relax on the beach for a bit. It was good to get away for a little bit because I had started to get a little stressed out. Tomorrow I am off to Boston to visit with all the fam up there.

On the Peace Corps front...I am staging in Philly. Staging is a couple of days in the states before I take off for Senegal. During staging I will be meeting the other PCVs that will be going over with me. We get some brief training and we start all of our shots. I will be on a plane to Senegal the evening of the 20th. That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home