Bridget's Blog: The Next Step

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ireland with mimi and papa

I am sorry for not keeping this thing more up to date. We have been busy traveling around the country visiting some family and seeing new sites. Plus I havent really been around the internet so much. The pace hase slowed quite a bit for me but has been a nice change. we are traveling quite a bit and have already put more then 600 miles on the car. We are in and out of B and Bs every night or every other night. Today we are going to the site where my great grandfather was born. we are going to visit some of his old neighbors.

we visited some of papa's cousins in county cork last week. we saw the family gravestone and had a pint at the Cotter pub. all things that i had done before but this time I shared it with Papa. He was thrilled to get to see it all again.

I must get going now but I just wanted to let you all know that all is well. I will be home finally in less than a week. until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home