Bridget's Blog: The Next Step

Monday, October 01, 2007

My Last Day :(

We ended up not really having a very eventful weekend. Bryn and I both have wicked head colds and didnt feel like walking around the chilly beach on Saturday so we skipped Brighton. We slept in a bit then went to a jumble (in American a rummage sale) and then we went to Richmond which is the area both Bryn and Elis went to University. It was a very nice area where you could look out on the Thames and see more countryside then buildings.

Yesterday, still not feeling well, we decided to go out to a movie and then to a pub quiz. We didnt get first place but won a bottle of wine. Next time I will have to brush up on my British knowledge. We headed to a nice, well priced 3 course dinner in this cute little restaurant.

I dont know what we will do today. I am still so congested...I have to get to a pharmacy to get some drugs. I am sure we will go out a little bit tonight. and tomorrow I think we will be on the radio show again before I fly back to Ireland. So if you are up at 5am you can listen live at http://www.skfm.org.uk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home