Bridget's Blog: The Next Step

Friday, March 23, 2007

one more day

My flight is tonight so I will be home tomorrow morning. I am pretty tired so hopefully I will get to sleep on the plane. Bryn came in yesterday and we went out and about in Dakar. First we stopped by the fish market. It is right along the water where all the boats come in and unload. It wasn't as stinky as I was expecting. Then we headed down to the main strip where we ate dinner. I bought a rediculous pair of sunglasses. Then we went out for drinks. It was a good time. I still dont have all my paperwork done for the Peace Corps yet because the people I need to see have been out all week. They are scheduled to return this morning sometime so we'll see. Today is a half a work day so I have all afternoon and evening off to play around Dakar and spend the little bit of money I have left.

I have big plans when I get home this weekend. First I will probably nap. Then Pat has a guitar concert. Then Tempe and Karstena are coming in for the night. yay for home made good food. Sunday is my birthday. I am excited. When I make some more plans I will let you know. Keep your couches open because I may be making a tour around to see people, the country, and shop for grad schools. Thank you all for your love and support. I will be in touch soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home