Bridget's Blog: The Next Step

Friday, February 23, 2007

feb 23

there isnt too much to report here. We had a good time together for the last night in Thies and I have made plans to meet up with a people pretty soon. I am going to head back to site tomorrow and stay there until who knows when. I guess there has been some violence from the election protests but only in Dakar so far. again all should be fine. It is kind of exciting to be here around this time to witness how an election works first hand. I am pretty sure that the current president Wade will win again. There are rumors of behind the scene transactions that have been made to secure the presidents future. I don't know I just stay away from all political things. Well i am going to run. hope all is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home