Bridget's Blog: The Next Step

Friday, May 25, 2007

All Packed Up

Hey all!

I know it has been a while and frankly I dont know if anyone is still interested in keeping up with me. Anyway here is the latest... I just came home from a visit to North Carolina and Florida. I was in Chapel Hill for a long weekend to see Gillian graduate with her masters in library science. Not only does she deserve congrats for that but she also got a job in NYC!! To celebrate I convinced her to come down to Florida for a week. We stayed with grams and hung out on the beach all day. It was a nice relaxing time.

The last few days I have been getting ready for my road trip. I am off to Nashville to pick up Tempe on Sunday. We are going to move her out of her apartment and then hit the road. So far we have a tenative route plan. Our first stop will just be for the night outside of oklahoma city. Then off to Santa Fe for 2 nights. from there into colorado, utah, arizona and beyond. We should be gone about a month. Our goal is to visit some of the big national parks and see a part of the country that we have never seen before. We are going to hike a bunch and pitch a tent most every night. I will hopefully have some time to update this with all of our adventures so keep your eye out.

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 6:48 AM, Blogger Spinning Ninny said...

Wait - you're already heading out with Tempe? I never got an update about Florida. Did Sciacca come back with any stories????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home