Bridget's Blog: The Next Step

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

day one

Hey all!

I had a much more exciting day today. I didnt sleep too well last night because my window is right over the main street and the bars are open til all hours. After I remembered I had my ear plugs I did ok.

I poked around Galway this morning and went to The Galway museum and then st nick's cathedral. Then I hopped in the car and went to a place north of Galway...you know i dont remember what it was called and I only have a few minutes on this computer so I will tell you later... but it was this old castle ruins. It was in a pretty location but I was bummed you couldnt climb all the way to the top of the tower. Usually at these places you can climb the spiral staircases and get a view of the Irish countryside. Oh well. The driving is fun. I really like the little car and aside from getting mixed up on the Galway town roads I have been finding my way around. I have picked out a restaurant to eat at tonight...fish and chips place and I am planning on finding some Irish bar music tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home