Bridget's Blog: The Next Step

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

arrival

I have made it! I am so tired but I am making my self stay up for a little bit. I had a lay over in Dublin for a while and then I had an hour and a half drive to Galway. It was kind of exciting to get into the little toyota and drive on the wrong side of the road. the stick shift wasnt too hard because the petals and the gear location on the stick are the same as in the states. I just kept reminding myself to stay left. I am staying at a hostel right in Galway which is super exciting...there are bars and lots of things too do right here.

I just wated to let you all know that I made it. dont have too much time left on the machine. I will write soon when I have more adventures.

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2007 11:46 AM, Blogger Tempe said...

I am glad to hear that you are safe and sound!! I would much rather be in Gallway, than sitting here contracts. Drink a beer for me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home